The mission of the All My Relations Research Centre is to further advance Indigenous community wellness by bringing together regional, national and international Indigenous researchers to work in partnership with Indigenous communities to identify, research, further advance and build capacity and capability promising practices in Indigenous community wellness. Our network partners are listed to the right.
- Foster transdisciplinary Indigenous research to enhance approaches to and implementation of Indigenous community wellness
- Build Indigenous capacity and capability for both research and practice in using multiple approaches to community wellness
- Provide Indigenous centred training for both Indigenous and allied researchers and community members that utilize traditional Indigenous approaches
- Support and build capacity and capability for research with and by Tk’emlups te Secwepemc and the Secwepemc Nation
- Support and build capacity and capability for research with and by Indigenous communities regionally, nationally and internationally
- Expand Thompson Rivers University’s (TRU) profile as a regional, national and international Indigenous research hub