Ombaashi is hosting the 2018 National Gathering of Indigenous Graduate students at Thompson Rivers University (TRU) from July 9-13, 2018.
Registration is free | Register on Eventbrite
This National Gathering of Graduate Students (NGGS) brings together Indigenous and allied graduate students conducting research in Indigenous health and wellness with the goal of providing support and guidance on their research journey.
You will receive the opportunity to:
- Present and discuss your work with International Indigenous health and wellness leaders
- Meet Indigenous researchers in your field
- Meet Indigenous and Allied graduate students
- Hear from leaders in Indigenous health and wellness research
- Attend professional development seminars with leading Indigenous health and wellness researchers
- Dr. Margaret Kovach
- Dr. Graham Smith
- Dr. Maree Toombs
The National Gathering is using sched.org to organize the speakers and sessions. The full schedule can be found here. Download the app to register for sessions, and use on your mobile device during the conference.
Ombaashi will provide transport from Vancouver to Kamloops. The transport will leave Vancouver airport on Tuesday, July 9 at 12pm return from TRU on Friday, July 12 at 11am to Vancouver airport.
Accommodation and Meals
Ombaashi will provide accommodation in the TRU residences and meals from Dinner on Tuesday, July 9th evening to breakfast on Friday, July 13.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.